The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is an important requirement for most MBA programs and many other business related graduate programs. Let us help you reach your test date with confidence and the skills you need to perform at your best. We offer on-campus and online GMAT prep courses in a variety of schedule formats. This class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue an MBA or other business degree.
Our comprehensive GMAT Preparation course provides you with everything you need to prepare for the exam. Expert instructors walk you through each section of the test in an easy to follow format and will help you develop the tools you need to master the GMAT. Our proven tips will help you save time, eliminate mistakes, and improve your GMAT score.
You will cover the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT, whether you choose an on-campus or online section. Textbooks and materials are included in the registration fee.
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Techniques for picking numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics Include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passag
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors on multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for the Analytical Writing section
Choose the Delivery Option that Works for You
We offer multiple sections of our GMAT Preparation Course on campus in Dallas and online, giving you the option to choose the format and schedule that best fits your needs. Our on-campus sections give you the familiar experience of working in a traditional classroom setting, while our live online programs provide the flexibility of attending class from anywhere (while still having the opportunity for real-time interaction with our expert instructors).
About Our Curriculum Partner
This course is presented in partnership with Educational Testing Consultants (ETC). ETC has worked with prestigious universities across the country for over 20 years to bring unparalleled experience and expert instruction to its test prep courses. CAPE works with ETC and its professional, highly-trained instructors to tailor our classroom experiences to the specific needs of the SMU community, at an affordable price and with an assurance of quality.