The ever-changing digital landscape has rearranged how we think, plan and communicate. Social media and other digital platforms have changed the world of marketing and sales forever. Are you using these platforms to their best, most strategic advantage?
The Digital Marketing concentration in Digital Branding and Communications provides a deep dive into best practices, strategic uses, and engagement techniques for all digital communications tools.
In this certificate program concentration you will:
- Gain an overview of the digital diamond - web, email, social and blogs, and how to direct the power of each
- Explore all of the current social media platforms, along with strategic and tactical uses of each
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and content management techniques for higher page ranks
- Understand and employ content marketing techniques and prioritize content ROI
- Build and cultivate brand awareness in the digital space
- Listen and respond through strategic digital engagement techniques
- Discover the latest analytics tools and how to use them to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Successfully communicating your digital strategy to the executive and c-suite level
- Create a results-driven digital plan
Developed in conjunction with SMU Meadows School of the Arts, Division of Communication Studies, Public Relations Program.
Program Director: Steve Lee, APR