Many of the world’s leading companies recognize that they must innovate and optimize their customer experiences to effectively compete. They are using Design Thinking methodologies to achieve this and rapidly deliver value. Design Thinking is a proven approach that helps create customer-centric products, services, and experiences by observing and engaging customers in the design. Through this learn-by-doing session, you will be introduced to key Design Thinking mindsets, behaviors, and tools to help your organization discover the importance of customer-centered design, and discover the impact it can have on growth and building customer-centric and collaborative cultures.
· Gaining deep customer empathy and insight to discover important unsolved problems
· Learning tools to quickly envision and prototype customer-centered products / services / experiences
· Designing rapid experiments to test for customer impact
· Creating higher fidelity designs and scaling your solutions
· Understanding common pitfalls and success factors when adopting a Design Thinking approach